The 2020 Flocking season has ended. Stay tuned for flocking in 2021. We will announce the dates on social media and on our website. Thank you so much for supporting our fundraiser!
We're tickled pink that you're interested in helping us support the Lakeland community! A few notes before you order:
- Our flock must stay within the greater Lakeland, FL area
- We cannot flock apartment complexes or condos, and will require approval for homes in HOA communities
- During severe weather events such as hurricanes, our flock will remain roosting in a safe place until the threat is lifted
- Our flamingos will do their best to keep their beaks shut...but they can be paid off by the recipient to name the sender!
- Our flock will be on vacation during the holiday season, but will return in early 2021. The last day the flock will be available to visit before they fly off is November 14.
How Flocking Works
You can flock a neighbor, friend or loved-one for a donation of $20. Our flock of 24 flamingos will be delivered by one of our expert flamingo handlers to the address provided on the date of your choice. The flock comes with a yard sign with attached order forms for passers-by and a flyer for your recipient with details about the fundraiser. Our feathered friends will roost for 2 to 4 days before being removed by a handler and taken to the next location.
Please be sure to check our calendar for availability, dates that the flock is unavailable will be called out. Any dates without a flock-specific comment are available.
Our flamingos will be removed for free after 48 hours and up to 96 hours after being placed, but the birds can be removed early for a $25 donation. The flock can also be forwarded on to another residence for $20.
Want to Avoid the Flock?
Anti-flocking insurance can be purchased for $10. This insurance guarantees your yard will never be flocked by our flamingos.
Are You a Victim of Flocking?
Are you seeking justice for a recent visit from the flock? Our flamingos have loose lips, for only $5 find out who flocked you!
Be a Flock Star! Order Today
Complete the Flock a Friend request form and email to email@example.com, along with your payment via PayPal. The order form can be used to flock a friend, request flock removal or anti-flocking insurance, or to find out who flocked you.
About this Fundraiser
Flocking is done in good spirits and is meant to spread cheer in a kitschy way. Our team will be respectful of all people and properties our flock migrates to. GFWC Junior Woman's Club of Lakeland is a 501(c)(3) organization, and all proceeds raised from this fundraiser will go directly to causes we support. For more information about these causes, visit Who We Support.